Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 posts in 2 days!

Before moving to New Orleans, I invested in some new running shoes. A new pair of shoes is not cheap so I am now obligated to run! I have decided to train for the Mardi Gras Marathon as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training.

As a member of the program, I have pledged to train on the behalf of Faron Benoit. Faron is 14 years old and loves sports and video games. Faron is also a survivor of Hodgkin's Lymphoma.



In addition to running, I have also pledged to raise money for leukemia, Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and myeloma research and patient services programs. My goal is to run 26.2 miles and raise $2500. If you would like to donate, please go to my website: http://pages.teamintraining.org/la/mardigra10/autley

No comments:

Post a Comment